26 Sep Recruitment – Junior Sales Professional
Care Computers are looking to expand their team, so if you are seeking to break into a fast-paced sales environment, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior B2B sales professional to join the Care team.
Please pop in, or send your CV’s and Enquiries to the Sales Manager, Paul:
01753 833 177 (Option 1) / email@example.com
Please find the job description, below:
|Job Title:||Junior Sales Representative||Office base:||Windsor Berkshire|
|Reports to:||Sales Manager||Department:||Service and Support|
|The purpose of the Junior Sales Representative position is to increase the existing customer base for the company. The primary focus of the Inside Sales Representative is to locate and qualify new prospects by generating interest in the company’s services and products.|
|· Responsible for prospecting, generating and qualifying new sale opportunities.
· Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
· Receive requests for service and products details from prospects and provide timely responses.
· Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible service.
· Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
· Maintain accounts and proactively look to increase service and product offerings.
· Properly enter all sales leads and prospects into the CRM in an efficient and timely manner.
· Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in the CRM and remain competent with defined policies and procedures.
· Work through a daily list of sales activities as required.
· Communicate and report sales forecasts in the sales meetings and as and when required to the Sales Manager.
|Additional Duties and Responsibilities:|
|· Attend sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
· Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
· Review relevant publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry.
· Responsible for entering updates into the CRM as they occur.
· Understand processes in the CRM by completing assigned training.
· Enter all work in the CRM.
|Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Desired:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
|· Inside sales experience with selling similar offerings.
· Possess a track record of prospecting, qualifying, and managing customer commitment as a part of the sales process.
· Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
· Proficient with general office applications.
· Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
· High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
|Desired educational/Vocational/Previous Experience:|
|· Good communication skills, IT knowledge and the ability to liaise with customers, negotiate and develop client relationships.|
|· Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
· Full on the job training & support with a fun working environment and culture with great opportunity for advancement.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.